Saturday, 14 November 2009

The Road Ahead

Okies, I guess some might call this my mission statement, either that or it is just waffle... anyhooo, who am I? I am an avid reader and writer and I have decided to revamp (ooo vamp..mmmmm) my blog to give book reviews. I read all sorts, from Pride and Prejudice to Pride Prejudice and Zombies, although I am a paranormal, urban romance addict, add that to some erotica and I am a happy bunny!

I love paperbacks, hardbacks and my sony ereader so expect a variety of reviews. Please don't take them seriously but in the fun way they are intended.

Don't miss my SMUT of the month! A girl must have her erotica!

Enjoy!

Minxy!

6 comments:

Leontine said...

Hi Minx,
I'm so glad you commented on my blog, this is how I found my way to your blog. I'm looking forward to talking all things SMUT here ;)

The GutterMinx said...

Looking forward to it... with the ereader my smut is always handy!

Sparklybearsy said...

I will fluff and comment! ;) Hoorah i can now stalk...i mean follow you here too my like minded smutty bitch! MWAHH!!

The GutterMinx said...

Yes well I shared some of mine with you a long time ago.... don't forget it's not chocolate... smut is good to SHARE!

Sparklybearsy said...

Oooo i have e-smut i can share with you! ;) its goood too!

The Book Vixen said...

I want to email you but I don't see your email address anywhere...Can you email me? You can find my email address in my Blogger profile :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails