Sunday, 15 November 2009

I am SO excited

I love paranormal, vampires werewolves magic and myths: my favourite legend is King Arthur, so you can imagine I love Angela Knight's Mageverse books, and the next one in the series is out in May!



Giada Shepherd is a Maja – an immortal witch of the Mageverse. When vampire knight King Arthur asks her to protect his mortal son from an assassin, she’s willing to do anything she must to keep Logan MacRoy alive. But Logan is no ordinary mortal – he’s a handsome seductive cop, intent on a romance with his beautiful new partner.

Trouble is, Arthur has ordered Giada to keep her distance from Logan. But that’s a lot easier said than done....



I have read the rest of the series and if you want something fun, sexy and full of action then this may be the series for you. Any vampire warrior who must live off blood and sex can try and see if I am a mage any time of the week. Set in a paralel Mageverse Arthur and his knights and Maja protect the human real from all kinds of demons and beasties, helped by Dire Wolves, a couple of Dragons and Fey they strive to battle evil. Turned into Vampiric immortal warriors by a now abset Merlin and Nimue Arthur et al create a fun pack. To survive they must drink the blood of the maja, their female equivilent who require sex and blood release to survive. It is a FUN symbiotic relationship. Sadly my poor explanation does not do it justice. Perhaps I need to dig out Master of Swords, it is my favourite... now where did I put it?

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Hello fellow smut lover ;) Loving your place!

I read the very first story in this series - I believe it was in an anthology..long ago and loved it. No idea why I haven't picked up the rest. I will have to forge on with the second book.

The GutterMinx said...

Yes I read it too, in an anthology then moved into the books, just the concept warms my cockles :D If you read them, let me know what you think!

Fiction Vixen said...

Oh I just found your blog :)

I'll have to check this series out.

The GutterMinx said...

Hi Fiction Vixen! Thanks for finding me. It is a fun series and I like books with an element of fun.

Leontine said...

After Masters Of Dragons the wait was long and...we have to wait some more but I am excited 2010 is going to be another Mageverse year *woohoo* Love the world and characters Knight has created. When I read Master of The Night for the first time I thought I was going up in flames...but that was in a time when i considered myself a SMUT rookie ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails