Friday, 1 January 2010

My Mum Always said you have to wear new Knickers at New Year!

So I am or at least my blog is wearing new undies, new year and a new start, and that means a new layout. I have been trying a few trying to find one that I like and I think I found it! Apologies to you my readers, I know constantly changing layouts can be a pain, but I promise you this one will stay... for a while ;o) Oh and I'd better warn you The Gutter Girls has had a face-lift too!

So what to expect for 2010, I have no idea, but I do know I will endeavour to read and review as much as I can; both real books and e books.

I have my first review for the erotic reading challenge ready and it will double up as my smut of the month. But as I must go visit family.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

Happy New Year to you too! I like the new look!

Minx said...

Thanks Susi! I like red! :o)

Sparklybearsy said...

Lush new layout miss minxy pants. me likes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES!! Mwaaah1

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails