Saturday, 2 January 2010

The New Year begins with an award!



Thanks to The Book Vixen for this award!

Here’s what to do:

List 10 things that make you happy.

Try and do at least one of them today.

Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Link back to the person that tagged you.

10 things that make me happy:

1. Sunshine
2. red roses
3. shoes
4. my laptop
5. Chocolate
6. books
7. buying books
8. music
9. gadgets
10. my friends and family

10 Blogs which make me happy
Larrisa's Life
Erotic Horizon
Leontine's Book Realm
A Bitch, a Blog and a Bookshelf
Ramblings of a Book Bitch
JoJo's Book Corner
Book Addict
Good Gone Girl
The Geeky Book Worm
Fiction Vixen

10 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Congrats babes!!!!! mmmm choco...yes that makes me happy too =)

Minx said...

did you notice I passed it to you!?!

SusiSunshine said...

Congrats and thanks sweets!
All these things make me happy too!

Leontine said...

Congratz on the happy award and shoes, chcolate, books, buying books, they all get me in the happy mood too :) Thanks for passing this award to me.

Minx said...

thank you thank you and you are all most welcome. xx

Larissa said...

yay!!! thanks so much for the award love!!1

congrats for getting it too!!

xoxo

Fiction Vixen said...

Nice happy things list! Some of my happy things are there too. Thanks for the award! xoxo

Patti said...

Congrats on the award - those things make me happy too! Thanks for passing it on!!

Love your new look!

Minx said...

You are both most welcome, I enjoy reading your blogs and sdly I don't always have the time to comment... so showing the love through this!

Thanks Patti, I am liking this look too, I think it fits well. :o)

Anna ♥ said...

Super congrats! Great list, definitely all mood lifters. :D Thank you for passing it on to me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails