Monday, 4 January 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Inspired by The Book Vixen, who participates in Teaser Tuesday hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

To participate
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others.
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week is something completely different, a tease from an extract of a book to be published in February. I have always enjoyed the writings of Katie MacAllister and I have a lot of her books, my favourite series being the Dragons, closely followed by the Dark Ones. This extracted is from her new series STEAMED It looks fun to me!




"It wasn’t unknown for him to send assistance when he thought it necessary, but he knew me well. A memory rose of him pulling on his clothes as I lay tangled in the sheets, exhausted and sated, his grey eyes warm with amusement as he said that he could always count on me to be proficient in all that I did."

1 comments:

Cecile said...

Hey honey! I love your button so much I have stolen it!! ha ha!!
Wanna to drop by to say HI!
Hope all is well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails