Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Blog Hop!



Thanks to The Book Vixen for this... if I hadn't seen a retweet of Demon Lover, I never would have found Demon Lover's blog or the blog hop! Ok I might eventually, but I think this is a fab idea!

So what is the hop?

It is a weekly event, hosted at Crazy for books,

where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!!


Go to Crazy for Books to join in!

Ok so I will introduce myself... I am Minx, I am a fairly new blogger from the UK, I blog both here and on Gutter Girls, this is my book blog where I review and discuss books. Ummmm that is about all really... feel free to have a look around!

2 comments:

DemonLover said...

Found you on blogger hop! Like your blog & am following.
Come see my HAWT blog too!
http://demonloversbookreviewsmore.blogspot.com/


DL

Minx said...

Hi! welcome to my little corner of cyberspace... pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Following you too! =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails