Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Teaser Tuesday... time for Dragons!

Inspired by The Book Vixen, who participates in Teaser Tuesday hosted by MizB at Should be Reading I think it is a FAB idea... she said to

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others.
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Ok so here goes, my teaser is from p17: of Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister





"Ah no ill effects from it, I hope?" he asked.

"Not unless you call fifty-two elephants tap-dancing in combat boots while bouncing anvils on my brain an ill effect," I said, gazing longingly at the bottle of ibuprofen.'What the hell am I doing?"

5 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Oohhhhh look at that cover!!!! rawr!!

I keep meaning to do this meme, its fun! i must remember next week =)

Natasha said...

I've been dying to read this. I gotta to buy this tomorrow! hehe

Natasha said...

P.S. Here's my TT!

http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-moon-sworn-by-keri.html
:)

Patti said...

I'm interested in this book but haven't really heard anything about it - are you enjoying it?

Minx said...

Yeah I enjoyed it over all, it is not perfect but has the usual crowd which actually makes the book.

Review is up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails