Saturday, 30 July 2011

Saturday Snippet


Saturday Snippet is something we are doing over at Gutter Girls, (and many other places I am sure) very much like Teaser Tuesday, you give a snippet of the book you are currently reading. It is that simple!

As you know I am working my way through Lords of the Underworld and I am on book 3 The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter.

This snippet is from page 48 (I know, I haven't gotten far, blame my netbook Bear knows what it has been doing to me! *sob*)

"When she first opened her eyes a little bit ago, her hope that the men were cops and she might make bail was completely dashed. Cops did not chain women to strange beds. Who were these men? What did they want with her?"

Good stuff huh!! Be honest, who else has the urge to go DUN DUN DUUUUUNN!

6 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Loooove the Lords!!!

*smacks netbook*

great new signature, minxy!

Minx said...

Thanks Bearsy Boo! You all get a smooch with it now! *wink*

The Lords are great, so are the in death books, you were right!

Did you see I added a Roarke to the new layout on GG?

nix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minx said...

dawww what happened? was it something I said?

Twimom227 said...

LOVE THIS BOOK!!

Minx said...

Me too!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails